Please read our terms and conditions, which you agree to in signing up for Sqwiz or SqwizFree. Unless otherwise specified, the terms and conditions set out below and references to "Sqwiz" apply equally to users of Sqwiz and SqwizFree.
The terms and conditions include important provisions about payment and your rights to refunds, as well as limiting and excluding our obligation to pay if you lose money.
As a user of Sqwiz you accept that by using this site you agree that Sqwiz Limited assumes no responsibility for the nature or content of anything contained on this Web site and disclaims all liability in respect of such nature or content. Use of this site is subject to the following Terms and Conditions of Use.
I. Acceptance of Terms
1. 1 Sqwiz is provided by Sqwiz Limited (the "Company"), which provides its services to you, subject to the following Terms and Conditions ("TACS"), which may be updated by the Company from time to time without notice to you.
1. 2 When using particular Sqwiz software, services, or other items provided by the Company, you will also be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services, which may be posted from time to time. All such guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into the TACS.
1. 3 Sqwiz contains a large number of images, artwork and other data some of which is on licence from its copyright owners. You are not permitted to download or use any widgets or other material from Sqwiz or use such material other than for display on Sqwiz.
1. 4 The nature of Sqwiz's database driven technology means that it is physically impossible for you to own a copy of your Sqwiz site. If the Company's business changes, or for any other reason the Company cannot continue to host your site, you will lose it. You agree not to hold the Company liable and the Company accepts no liability in respect of, the loss of all data relating to your site. You are strongly advised to keep copies of any data, images, music or otherwise that you upload onto Sqwiz.
1. 5 PLEASE NOTE: All minors are recommended to consult with their parents/guardians in respect of these TACS before using Sqwiz.
II. Description of Service
Sqwiz currently provides or allows browsing and/or access to a large number of on-line services and resources (such as discussion forums, bulletin board services, chat areas and other communities and/or communication facilities (referred in these TACS as "Services"), including a host of tools enabling you to become a member of Sqwiz ("Member"), to create your own Web site hosted on Sqwiz ("Member Site") and to administer such a Member Site as a leader ("Site Leader") through Sqwiz (all such security and design features, tools, or any components thereof contained within Sqwiz and any Member Site being known as Sqwiz). Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance Sqwiz, including the release of new Services, software tools or resources, shall be subject to the TACS. The Company may add, delete or change some or all of the Services provided as part of Sqwiz at any time. Unless otherwise stated these TACS apply to you whether you are a casual user of Sqwiz, a Member, a Site Leader or other user.
PLEASE NOTE: Some of the sites hosted on Sqwiz contain adult or mature content. You must be at least 18 years of age to view such areas.
III. Subscription, Cancellation and Refunds
3.1. The Company uses a third party Stripe, to manage its Sqwiz subscription transactions via credit/debit card. Upon subscription by this method you will be authorising both an immediate payment and a repeat payment that will be taken regularly in the future on at a frequency chosen by you during the payment steps using the card details you submit.
3.2. You can cancel your subscription at any time. Please note that should you cancel your subscription your site(s) will remain accessible until your subscription ends, upon which time your site(s) will be locked, i.e. become inaccessible. The Company will hold on to your site for 30 days, after which the site and all its contents will be deleted. Please note that deleting your sites does not cancel your subscription - you need to explicitly cancel the subscription through the "Manage your Site, Admin, Cancel Subscription" link or by contacting customer service. Neither the Company nor Stripe can take any responsibility for additional funds taken from your card unless you explicitly cancel your futurepay agreement and receive confirmation that this has taken place.
3.3. Refunds are only provided at the discretion of the Company. If for any reason you wish to apply for a refund, please go to the Company's help centre at email@example.com .
3.4. If your account is terminated as a result of your breach of these TACS, the remainder of any payment made by you will not be refundable.
IV. Free Product Guidelines
4.1. SqwizFree is a Sqwiz product offered by the Company with no ongoing subscription charge. Users of SqwizFree will accept the following conditions in addition to the standard TACS governing user of Sqwiz;
- (a) The Company and its Partners (as defined in paragraph 6) shall have the right to place advertisements in any form whether banners, ad words, buttons, or otherwise, in any portion of the SqwizFree site. The position or form of these advertisements may change from time to time and is at the sole discretion of the Company.
- (b) In provision of advertising, The Company may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other sites or resources located on the Internet by allowing a user to leave Sqwiz to access third-party material or by bringing the third party material into this site via "inverse" hyperlinks and framing technology. The Company has no control over such sites and resources. You acknowledge and agree that the Company is not responsible for the availability or otherwise of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
- (c) Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Company's Sqwiz Services, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on Sqwiz Services.
- (d) The Company shall have the right to delete or remove any SqwizFree site that has remained inactive for a period of 180 or more days.
- (e) The Company shall have the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to or to withdraw the SqwizFree product at any time and for any reason, without prior notice being given to users of SqwizFree.
- (f) For free services, the Company can determine at its discretion which services are to be provided and to what extent. Limitations, extensions and other modifications of these services by the Company are permissible at any time and they are likewise subject to the following conditions for subscribers. Insofar as free services are offered, the Company reserves the right to modify them at any time in line with the latest technological developments and regulations.
4.2. In addition, users of SqwizFree agree:
- (a) not to interfere, attempt to remove, cover or otherwise inhibit advertisement on their SqwizFree website as placed by the Company and its partners;
- (b) not to display any advertising of their own in any form on their SqwizFree website;
- (c) that they have no claim on any revenues derived from advertisements placed on their sites by the Company and its Partners;
5.1. By completing the registration process, either as a Site Leader or as a Member of Sqwiz, you are stating that you agree to be bound by all of these TACS.
5.2. In consideration of your use Sqwiz, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Sqwiz registration form and (b) maintain and promptly update your information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or the Company has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, the Company has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of Sqwiz (or any portion thereof).
5.3. You will create a password and receive account designation upon completing the Sqwiz registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to immediately notify the Company of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.
VI. Sqwiz Partners
6.1. The Company may from time to time distribute Sqwiz through approved partners ("Partners"). Members who build Member Sites through Partner versions of Sqwiz will continue to be bound by these terms and conditions
6.2. In addition Partners may offer additional Partner Services as part of their Sqwiz offering including Partner URLs. The Company will not be liable for any withdrawal of additional Partner services including Partner URLs. The Company at its sole discretion may offer an alternative URL to Site Leaders in event of withdrawal of Partner URLs.
VII. Code of Conduct
7.1. You agree that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials ("content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such content originated. This means that you, and not the Company, are entirely responsible for all content that you upload, post, email or otherwise transmit via Sqwiz.
7.2. The Company does not control the content posted via Sqwiz and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will the Company be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via Sqwiz.
7.3. You undertake not to use Sqwiz to:
- (a) upload, post, publish, distribute, disseminate or otherwise transmit any content (hereinafter "post") that is unlawful, tortuous, defamatory, harmful or invasive of another's privacy, or otherwise objectionable, including but not limited to material that promotes or provides instructional information about illegal activities or promotes physical harm or injury against any group or individual;
- (b) upload, post or otherwise transmit any content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under non disclosure agreements);
- (c) upload, post or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary and intellectual property rights of any party, or rights of publicity or privacy of any party, unless you are the owner of such rights or have the permission of the owner to post or transmit such material, including but not limited to offering pirated computer programs or links to such programs;
- (d) harm minors in any way;
- (e) create a Member Site containing nudity, or pornographic material, or sexual material of a lewd, lecherous or obscene nature and intent, or material of a vulgar, profane or obscene nature without suitable warning to browsers of the nature of the site prior to viewing the content;
- (f) impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Sqwiz official, Site Leader, Member, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- (g) forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through Sqwiz;
- (h) upload, post or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas of the Sqwiz that are designated for such purpose;
- (i) upload, post or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- (j) disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to "scroll" faster than other users of Sqwiz are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- (k) interfere with or disrupt Sqwiz or servers or networks connected to the Sqwiz, or infringe any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to Sqwiz, or interfering with another user's use and enjoyment of Sqwiz, including but not limited to (i) transmitting any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information, or (ii) attempting to gain unauthorised access to Sqwiz, other's accounts on Sqwiz, or private mailing lists on Sqwiz through password mining or any other means;
- (l) intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, UK legislation such as the Data Protection Act, Consumer Protection Act, or Financial Services Act, or any amendments or replacements of such acts;
- (m) defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- (n) collect, store, or distribute personal data about other users without their consent;
- (o) promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities, promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or promote any act of cruelty to animals. This may include, but is not limited to, providing instructions on how to assemble bombs, grenades and other weapons, and creating "crush" sites;
- (p) violate any law or regulation (including without limitation those governing export control, unfair competition, discrimination or false advertising); or
- (q) engage in commercial activities that are deemed inappropriate on Sqwiz. As such the Company has the right to remove or bar content/links/sponsorships/affiliate programmes etc that they feel fall into this category.
7.4. In addition the Company in no way endorses or takes responsibility for any goods, services etc that are posted within sites. Any transactions therefore are strictly outside the remit of Sqwiz.
7.5. Any correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in activities found on or through Sqwiz, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such vendor. You agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on Sqwiz.
7.6. The Company also has the right at any time to change its terms regarding commercial arrangements at any time without to prior notice.
7.7. It should be noted that the use of any payment mechanisms, other than those endorsed by the Company are the sole responsibility of the site leader and the Company can take no responsibility for their upkeep, integration, compatibility or otherwise; nor offer advice on these matters.
7.8. You acknowledge that the Company does not pre-screen content, but that it has the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse or move any content that is available via Sqwiz. Without limiting the foregoing, The Company shall have the right to remove any content that violates the TACS or which is otherwise in its opinion, objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any content created on Sqwiz or submitted to Sqwiz including without limitation information in Sqwiz discussion forums, bulletin boards, chat areas, news groups message boards, forums, and in all other parts of Sqwiz. The Company will have no liability or responsibility for performance or non-performance of such activities. The Company reserves the right to terminate or restrict your access to any or all of the Member Sites at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
7.9. You acknowledge and agree that the Company may preserve content and may also disclose content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with any applicable law; (b) enforce the TACS; (c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties; or (d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the Company, Sqwiz, its users and the public.
7.10. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of Sqwiz, including your content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
VII. Intellectual Property Right and Licences
8.1. All copyright, design rights and other intellectual property rights owned by you in any text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, page layout and design or other material which you upload or post to Sqwiz (collectively referred to in these TACS as 'Member Content') shall remain your property and, in accordance with paragraph 7.3(c), you shall not upload or post any Member Content that infringes the intellectual property rights of any party unless you have the permission of the owner.
8.2. By uploading any Member Content to Sqwiz, you grant the Company and its successors and assigns, a non-exclusive, world-wide, royalty free, perpetual, non-revocable licence to display and reproduce such Member Content, both digitally and in print, without any duty to account to you, provided that such use shall be limited to use for Sqwiz's promotional purposes only. You further agree that upon posting any Member Content within a private, members-only group on Sqwiz you grant the Company, and its successors and assigns a non-exclusive world-wide, royalty free, perpetual, non-revocable licence to distribute, display, and reproduce such material to other members of that group. You also grant the Company the right to authorise the downloading and printing in whole or in part of any material that you have posted to a group on Sqwiz, by end-users for their personal use.
8.3. You acknowledge and agree that all content other than Member Content, including but not limited to text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, page layout and design or other material contained in Sqwiz or information presented through Sqwiz by the Company or by advertisers is protected by ours or their copyright, trademarks, service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws. You acknowledge and agree that the Company can display images and text throughout Sqwiz, including the insertion of sponsor messages into messages distributed on Sqwiz mailing lists. If you create a Member Site, you agree to display prominently on your home page or equivalent and in such other parts of the Member Site as the Company may require the Sqwiz name and logo. Content received through Sqwiz may be displayed, reformatted, and printed by you for your personal, non-commercial use only. The Company grants you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right and licence to use the trademark "Sqwiz" and you undertake that upon termination of your use of Sqwiz (including if you decide to move to another host) all such rights in the trademark and all other rights granted to you hereunder will cease forthwith.
8.4. You acknowledge and agree that the Company owns or is licensed to use all intellectual property rights (including without limitation all copyrights, patents, trademarks and trade secrets) in connection with and in all versions of Sqwiz, the Sqwiz software and, subject to paragraph 8.1 above, any content posted on Sqwiz other than Member Content.
8.5. Except as expressly authorised by the Company or advertisers, you agree not to modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, rent, loan, sell, lease, licence, sub-licence, distribute or create in any way content and/or derivative works from Sqwiz, other than Member Content, in whole or in part.
8.6. The Company grants you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right and licence to use the object code of Sqwiz on a single computer; provided that you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right from Sqwiz. You agree not to modify the Sqwiz software in any manner or form, or to use modified versions of the Sqwiz software, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorised access to Sqwiz. You agree not to access Sqwiz by any means other than through the interface that is provided by for use in accessing Sqwiz. Upon termination of your use of Sqwiz, the licence to use Sqwiz shall cease forthwith.
IX. Advertisements and Promotions
9.1. The Company may run advertisements and promotions. By creating your Member Site, you agree that the Company has the right to run such advertisements and promotions, within the area of the site designated on Sqwiz for that purpose. The manner, mode and extent of advertising on Sqwiz and your site is subject to change without notice.
9.2. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on Sqwiz.
X. External Links
Sqwiz may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by the Company of the contents on such third-party web sites. As the Company has no control over the content or security of such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that the Company is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, services or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource. If you decide to access linked third-party Web sites, you do so at your own risk. Any concerns regarding any external link should be directed to the relevant site administrator or web master.
XI. Disclaimer of warranties
11.1. You expressly understand and agree that:
- (a) Your use of Sqwiz is at your sole risk. Sqwiz is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis and the Company and its suppliers, to the fullest extent permitted by law, make no warranties, express or implied, in relation to this site or its contents, including, but not limited to, security, warranties of title, fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability and non-infringement of proprietary or third party rights. The Company and its suppliers make no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the material, services, software, text, graphics, and links.
- (b) The Company is not responsible for the content of Member Sites, accessible through use of that site or messages distributed through mailing lists, and assumes no responsibility for and makes no warranty or representation as to the accuracy, currency, completeness, reliability or usefulness of information distributed through Sqwiz.
- (c) The Company makes no warranty that (i) Sqwiz will meet your requirements, (ii) that Sqwiz will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use Sqwiz will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through Sqwiz will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the software will be corrected. Further, if your use of the web site or the material results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, the Company is not responsible for those costs.
- (d) Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of Sqwiz is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- (e) No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you through or from Sqwiz shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the TACS.
11.2. Third parties provide much of the material on Sqwiz and the Company shall not be held responsible for any such third party material.
12.1. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company its officers, directors, employees, partners and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the content (including Sqwiz software, service, your connection to Sqwiz or your breach of the terms of these TACS, including, but not limited to:
- (a) any injury to any person or property caused by products or services supplied through the medium of Sqwiz;
- (b) any material which infringes the proprietary or intellectual property rights of any third party;
- (c) copyright infringement; or
- (d) any defects in products sold through the medium of Sqwiz.
12.2. The Company shall provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, action or demand as described in paragraph 12.1 and shall provide you with reasonable assistance, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit or proceeding.
XIII. No resale of Sqwiz
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of Sqwiz, use of Sqwiz, or access to Sqwiz, without the express permission of the Company by separate agreement.
XIV. Limitation of Liability
14.1. Your use of Sqwiz is at your own risk. If you are dissatisfied with any of the content or the service or with these TACS, or any other rules or policies, your sole remedy is to discontinue use of Sqwiz. If such action is taken as a result of your breach of this contract, the remainder of any payment made by you will not be refundable.
14.2. You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, whether in an action of contract or tort, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use Sqwiz; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from Sqwiz; (iii) unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or (v) any other matter relating to Sqwiz.
14.3. In no event will the Company's liability to any user arising out of or in respect of these TACS exceed $250.
14.4. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations of this paragraph 14 may not apply to you.
XV. Modifications to the TACS or to the Sqwiz
The Company reserves the right to change the TACS at any time without notice. The Company also reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue Sqwiz temporarily or permanently, with or without notice to you. You agree that the Company shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of Sqwiz.
XVI. Uses and Storage
You acknowledge that the Company may establish general practices and limits concerning use of Sqwiz, including without limitation the maximum number of days that email messages, message board postings or other uploaded content will be retained by Sqwiz, the maximum number of email messages that may be sent from or received by an account on Sqwiz, the maximum size of any email message that may be sent from or received by an account on Sqwiz, the maximum disk space that will be allotted on Sqwiz's servers on your behalf, and the maximum number of times (and the maximum duration for which) you may access Sqwiz in a given period of time. You agree that the Company has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any messages and other communications or other content maintained or transmitted by Sqwiz. You acknowledge that the Company reserves the right to delete accounts that are inactive or very little used for an extended period of time. You further acknowledge that the Company reserves the right to change these general practices and limits at any time, in its sole discretion, with or without notice.
17.1. You agree that the Company, in its sole discretion, may terminate your password, account (or any part thereof) or use of Sqwiz, and remove and archive or discard any content within Sqwiz, including any Member Site for any reason, including, without limitation, for lack of use or if the Company believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the TACS. The Company may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing Sqwiz, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to Sqwiz under any provision of these TACS may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that the Company may immediately deactivate, archive or delete your account and all related information and files in your account and/or bar any further access to such files or Sqwiz. Further, you agree that the Company shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to Sqwiz.
17.2. If such action is taken as a result of your breach of this contract, the remainder of any payment made by you will not be refundable.
XVIII. Trademark Information
Sqwiz, the Sqwiz logo and other Sqwiz logos and product and service names are trademarks of Sqwiz Limited (the "Sqwiz Marks"). Without the Company's prior permission, you agree not to display or use in any manner, the Sqwiz Marks.
19.1. The TACS constitute the entire agreement between you and the Company (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the TACS). You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate or other services of the Company, third-party content or third-party software.
19.2. The Company makes no claims that the content is appropriate for any particular purpose or audience, or that it may be downloaded outside of the United Kingdom. Access to the content (including any software) may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access a Member Site from outside the United Kingdom, you are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
19.3. The Company is headquartered in London, England. All legal issues arising from or related to the use of Sqwiz shall be construed in accordance with and determined by the laws of England. By using Sqwiz, you agree that the exclusive forum for the bringing of any claims or causes of action arising out of or relating to your use of Sqwiz is the English courts. You hereby accept and submit to the jurisdiction of such courts in any such proceeding or action, and irrevocably waive, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any objection which you may have now or hereafter have to be laying of the venue of any such action or proceeding brought in such a court and any claim that any such action or proceeding brought in such a court has been brought in an inconvenient forum.
19.4. If any provision of these TACS is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these TACS, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of these TACS shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term.
19.5. Should you find any content or otherwise that you feel breaches the TACs outlined, please email the Company at firstname.lastname@example.org providing the site URL and details of the complaint. Your complaint will be investigated immediately and you will be informed by email of the outcome. Note: your details will not be given to the Site Leader in question.